[mythtv-users] Mythburn-oct2005 patch for SVN mythtv

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Oct 31 05:36:05 EST 2005

I've attached a patch (I hope!) that fixes a few problems with
mythburn-oct2005 that I've come across as a result of using SVN mythtv and
the latest ProjectX-0.90.1.

Three problems all told
1. SVN mythtv uses the suffix .mpg not .nuv on recording from IVTV cards
and the filename no longer encodes the finish time of a recording
2. The command line switches in ProjectX have changed
3. The cutlist assumes an extention of .Xcl and won't accept anything else
(the internal file format has changed as well) - this one took me AGES to
find!!

Let us all know if it helps anyone.

Enjoy...

--