[mythtv-users] Front end memory usage

Alberto Alonso sp-23856721 at ggsys.net
Sat Oct 29 23:53:23 EDT 2005

I am finding more info on this. It seems to be mostly
related to theme and resolution. Going down to 640x480
I now get 57M of RES usage, which is a heck of a lot
better, but still rather large if you ask me.

What theme and resolution are you using to the 17M
resident?

Also, does anybody know of any setting to set things up
that maybe doesn't cache the whole theme stuff to memory?
It seems that reading from disk on a page change should be
fast enough.

Thanks again for your help,

Alberto