[mythtv-users] Alternative interface for playing recordings?

Al Puzzuoli apuzzuoli at comcast.net
Sat Oct 29 23:14:57 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for your advice!

It looks like I can definitely make this workable for the time being.

Unfortunately, I've run into a slight glitch with the mythlink.sh script.

I appear to be having a MySQL password related issue as I get the following
output when I try to run it:

Done RM
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using
password: NO)
Failed to make directory: /tv/pretty

If I ever defined a database password for root, I don't remember doing so.

Thoughts on how to fix this would be great.

Thanks again for your help,

--Al