[mythtv-users] Quality profiles (was: (slightly OT) improving wireless connections)

Oscar Curero oscar-listas at naiandei.net
Sat Oct 29 21:45:08 EDT 2005

El Dijous, 27 de Octubre de 2005 20:36, Todd Houle va escriure:
> I had a similar problem (I was using 802.11b) and downgraded the
> quality of the picture in my setup thanks to a recommendation on this
> list.  I changed the bitrate down in the recording quality setup. I
> ended up saving disk space and making it work over my old 10MB
> connection just fine.  The picture quality was lost a bit, as it now
> worked, I didn't really care.
>     Todd

I have a similar problem with my wireless signal. Although it's 54M, every
twenty seconds or so, the video freeze like when one watch a video and the
buffer is empty. What I would like to do is use a different quality for the
wireless frontends and a high quality for the wired and local frontends. How
can I do that?

Thanks!
--
Oscar Curero - Linux user: 306877