[mythtv-users] pass info for job queue status

WiFi Fun wififun at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:18:46 EDT 2005

I am working on a myth2ipod/portable script with some great help from
a few others. I need some direction as to where to look for an example
of providing progress information so that  the backend status on
mythweb and system info can display progress. After poring through
scripts, I am stumped as to where to look for doing this. It would be
great to send a percentage complete, or fps of the encoding process so
the user can monitor this.