[mythtv-users] How to increae video storage.. LVM?? or LVM2

Nada De nada marromzinho02 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 12:31:24 EDT 2005

 Hi

 I installed Mythtv on Fedora 4 using the information
from HOW TO...I now want to increase the video storage
and I am planning on adding an other hard drive.. I do
not have much experience using linux and have been
reading about LVM or LVM2 to as a mean to expand the
video partition.
 Can anybody please give me some information of how to
do it or what would be the best way to do it?

 Thanks for all your help