[mythtv-users] mythgame problems with catver.ini?

Pat Vaughan mythtv at pvaughan.us
Thu Oct 27 08:53:36 EDT 2005

I've just started working on getting mythgame working, and am having some
success.  If I don't use a catver.ini file the mythgame rom browser shows
me the system genre and gamename (I took out year).  If I use a populated
catver.ini, I get system and genre, but I can't go past genre to select
the gamename.  It's only showing me the genres for games that I do have,
so I think it's populating the database, but haven't looked into the
tables yet.

Has this been seen before?  I couldn't find anything exactly like this in
google.

Thanks.