[mythtv-users] Re: MyIRBlaster - Myth Issues Only??

Scott S. scott at web-ster.com
Wed Oct 26 19:32:30 EDT 2005

Hello,

Thanks for your all your responses. I am running the script from the
command line as my mythtv user. I tried putting in the clear key twice
before sending the channel change and it still works from the command
line just fine but going through Myth it seems to have the same
problems. Do you put the clear key before or after emitting the digits?
I would say mine works through Myth more around 25% of the time as well,
are there any other tricks out there to try?

Thank You,

Scott