[mythtv-users] Freeze when deleting program

Steve Pugh stevepugh at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 11:13:06 EDT 2005

--- David Wallace <dwallace at landsouth.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What Flavor OS are you running? I have heard Fedora
> 4 has problems with
> XFS and that JFS works better with it.

Hi there, I am running Knoppmyth R5A16 which is based
on Knoppix and therefore more akin to Debian than
Fedora.

OK, the first part I'm sure about, the whole "Debian"
thing I have no idea about.  I should really backspace
over that, but I've already invested all of these
extra keystrokes, so there's no turning back.

Best,
   Steve