[mythtv-users] Re: MythKaraoke?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Oct 25 18:20:18 EDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 01:29:50PM -0500, Alex Cruz wrote:
> Actually, PyKaraoke is what I'm using on my laptop. I wrote the author in
> hopes that he might want to create an add-in for something like this in Myth.
> I figured it didn't hurt to try and ask. You never know....

I don't know that it would be all that hard; he seems to have
engineered it as a top-half/bottom-half design: creating a new top-half
that integrates with Myth shouldn't be *that* hard...

Cheers,
-- jra

	"NPR has a lot in common with Nascar... we both turn to the left."
		- Peter Sagal, on Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me!