[mythtv-users] TV Playback Quality Problem

Peter Darley darley at darleyconsulting.com
Tue Oct 25 14:37:48 EDT 2005

Todd,
     No, it's being deinterlaced.  I've gone through as well and
tried all the different deinterlacing algorythms, and they didn't
make any difference.  I also tried the, erm... libmpeg or something.
The non-default mpeg library, which actually made things worse in
terms of artifacts.
Thanks,
Peter Darley