[mythtv-users] OpenGL trouble

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 12:24:53 EDT 2005

That is (partially) incorrect.

If OpenGL support is compiled into MythTV in 0.18.1,
then there is a checkbox present that allows you to
enable/disable it.  (I'd know, I put it there).

The main reason on my part for wanting this
functionality was so that ATrpms could distribute an
OpenGL capable version of MythTV, but not have to
worry about people who can't use the OpenGL capable
version.

If no OpenGL for VSync option is present (it's in the
same setup screen as for the PVR-350 MPEG decoder),
then the build was never compiled with OpenGL support.
 I can't comment for anything but ATrpms, but ATrpms
(32-bit) has this in there, short of a configuration
error.

-- Joe