[mythtv-users] HD Frontend hardware: cases for enclosed spaces

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Oct 25 03:38:49 EDT 2005

Mark Kundinger wrote:

>Well, the one thing that might be a sticker is how intensively you plan
>on using it as a DVD player.  If you use that a lot, then I'd recommend
>putting the Mythbox in the exposed location, for easy access.

I, personally, find the look of bewilderment on guests' faces amusing
when I leave the room to put a DVD in the player.  Besides, if you're
going to sit through a 90-minute movie (or 60 minutes with time stretch
:), the exercise required for walking that extra 20 feet to insert the
DVD will do you good.

Mike