[mythtv-users] EPG in Australia?

Daniel Hall daniel.hall at icetv.com.au
Tue Oct 25 03:01:27 EDT 2005

IceTV was started as there was no EPG in Australia. The main man behind
IceTV is Peter Vogel (one of the inventors of the Fairlight CMI). But no we
are definitely our own company. :)

I think for MS the biggest stopping point would be going to all the effort
(and cost) of setting up an EPG service from scratch just as a value added
service for MCE (sure it's pretty damn important but not really critical for
MCE).

Daniel