[mythtv-users] FC4 & MythTV - Computer powering down... sort of! - FRUSTRATION!!

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 00:19:31 EDT 2005

That is interesting to hear... I wonder if maybe I should change the
Gigabyte board as well?

I don't know much about Linux, but if I just take everything off my
board (memory, cpu, disks everything) and plunk it into a new
computer, will it work? I am currently running FC4.

Oh no, am I going to have to reconfigure MythTV!??!

David