[mythtv-users] Apple Bluetooth Remote Instead? Was: Microsoft Remote Keyboard

d.sailer at comcast.net d.sailer at comcast.net
Mon Oct 24 16:31:06 EDT 2005

> Yesterday I was browsing at a computer shop and noticed that Apple sells
> wireless remote keyboards as well as their usual USB connected keyboards.
> The wireless remote keyboards use BLUETOOTH to talk to the computer.
> So a USB Bluetooth adapter to give bluetooth capability to your box, plus
> this keyboard might do the trick.
> Supposedly there is a Linux driver.
> The keyboards are quite small and slick.
>
> AND there is a bluetooth wireless mouse....Together the price was about
> $100 Canadian...
>
> Geoff
> R. Geoffrey Newbury                          newbury at mandamus.org
> Barrister and Solicitor                         Telephone: 905-271-9600
> Mississauga,Ontario, Canada              Facsimile:   905-271-1638

I use a microsoft bluetooth kb and mouse and it works pretty well (my myth box is in the basement). But I keep waiting for a bluetooth remote, or something like that to come out. Has anyone seen anything like this? THe only thing I've seen are people using their bluetooth phones for a remote - yuck.