[mythtv-users] Manual scheduling with guide data?

Andrew Chuah hachuah at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:46:14 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a solution to my problem in Myth that I've missed:

My wife likes Lifetime original movies; say they show a new one on Tues
nights 8.30-10.30. I obviously could go in every few weeks and set those
titles to record, but a manual schedule would be fantastic in this case...
just record everything, and delete the ones that she's not interested in!

However, once I use manual scheduling, I totally lose the guide data,
synopsis, even the title! I just get "manual scheduling..." which doesn't
help very much.

Is there a way to do manual scheduling, but still keep the guide data?

thx,
andrew