[mythtv-users] PVR-150 no audio on certain channels

Josh Boggis josh.boggis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 21:10:14 EDT 2005

I recently posted with a sound problem with recording...and I figured out
that problem (found the section on mythfront end options for setting the
recording profiles, upped the volume to 100% and its fixed!)
 So, I have one other problem that was lower priority before...but now looks
to be the last problem I have.
 I am unable to get sound on certain channels.
 My setup again:
Suse 10.0, WinTV-PVR 150 with ivtv 0.4.0
 I have tried hitting the + key...no change.
 Thanks for all the help!