[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth and cle266

Alberto Alonso sp-23856721 at ggsys.net
Sat Oct 22 23:22:10 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-22 at 14:01 -0700, Cecil Watson wrote:
> Alberto Alonso wrote:
> > I seem to be using it wrong then (R5A16). When I boot from the
> > cd and select watch TV the video plays and pauses continually.
> > I thought that it didn't have hardware acceleration. I
> > assume that the cle266 detection is automatic and I don't
> > have to use a particular switch, right?
> >
> Have configured it to use XvMC-VLD?  Once you do this, it should work
> much better!  As the settings are kept on the backend, as long as you se
> the same hostname it should just work from that point on....

Thank you, I knew I was missing a setting, just didn't know which
one.

Also, any ideas on the colormap issue? Basically I get a greenish
look every time a viewing is started (either a previous recording
or live TV) I can fix it by doing Ctrl+Alt+F2 and then Alt+F5, but
I have to do that every time I start viewing something.

Thanks,

Alberto