[mythtv-users] Getting the right data for a DVB-C card?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sat Oct 22 04:23:34 EDT 2005

Hi,

I installed a new system with FC4and a Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C.
Getting the card to work was no problem at all. But I have a hard time
combining program details and the channels.

By default the channels are set to EPG but it did not seem to pick up any
of the info I can see on my Samsung DVB box that CAYWAY (our cable
company) for the various programs.

So I tried adding details about the channels by using XMLTV info instead.

But again it does not seem to combine the proper things.

I have seen all the program details in the SQL database and a second run
of mythfilldatabase confirms it.

Did I forget anything?

Do I have to do something with the network ID in the xmltvid field?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Hugo.