[mythtv-users] Re: mythtv supoprt for lcdproc/other lcds

Dan Wilga dwilga at MtHolyoke.edu
Fri Oct 21 09:33:06 EDT 2005

At 10:31 AM +0100 10/21/05, Shaun Lowry wrote:
>  > Maybe I will hijack this thread, can we make lcdproc
>>  or Myth use the 2 line display as 1 big line?
>
>That would be perfect!  Anyone know what would be involved in doing this?

I don't think there's any way to do this from the LCDproc side
without code modifications. You might have better luck suggesting it
to the Myth devs, since LCD output is being worked on very actively
right now. The new Myth LCD daemon (in SVN) is very slick!
Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"