[mythtv-users] (WAS) Kaffeine (NOW) is KnoppMyth

Alex Cruz alex at wislug.net
Thu Oct 20 21:17:04 EDT 2005

 Great news on the DVB!! Now it's looking like you're where I was about 3
months ago which was "Do I continue using my workstation to mess with MythTV
or do I build a dedicated unit?" I decided to build the standalong and I'm
glad I did. Now, I'm not screwing up my workstation when I want to tweak Myth
or test something. And now that it's no longer a hardware issue, you might
want to just taking the plunge. My next step is to find a nicer looking case
and to get a quieter fan for the CPU. It's amazing how noisey those damn
little fans are :-)

-alex