SV: [mythtv-users] Jumppoints Database

Peter Meyland PME at vestamt.dk
Thu Oct 20 04:25:23 EDT 2005

Hi

You can't use mythWEB to edit jumppoints, it does not work. You have to edit
It directly in the database.

When you want to use F3 as a jumppoint to MythWeather you just write F3 and.
If you want to use CTRL W, you write CTRL+W, but don't use CTRL keys since
it is impossible to get it to work vith LIRC.

One last thing, you have to restart the frontend when you changes
jumppoints.

Peter Meyland

  _____