[mythtv-users] anyone use wizd w/ mythtv?

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Wed Oct 19 16:10:37 EDT 2005

I got a linkplayer2 and I'm trying to get wizd setup on the backend, but
all the docs seem to be in japanese and the google translator doesn't
seem to do a good job.  I did follow the dogs as well as I could, but it
seems that the wisd souce i have is compiled for the wrong endian as I
got tons of erros like this one :

source/wizd_thumbnail.c:737: warning: pointer targets in passing
argument 1 of ‘strcpy’ differ in signedness

It did compile, but I really dont trust it.

Can anyone point me to any docs, or have any info that might help?

thanks!
Reza