[mythtv-users] Firewire and DCT-6200

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:40:38 UTC 2005

So I got my DCT-6200 the other day, bought a firewire cable, connected them
got it running so I can capture streams, compiled 6200ch and can change
channels. Its amazing how painless my MythTV experience has been, props to
all involved.

now on to why I responded to this thread...

How do I set the speed from 400mbps to 100mbps? Is there any plugctl
documentation? I can't seem to find any.

also, I notice my box is on node 2, it works and all, and I see many people
have this setup. I'm hoping anyone that does, if they encountered any issues
that I should be aware of?

I'd like to make sure it all works and check channels before going through the
MythTV process, so any help in this is appreciated!

Thanks!
Steve