[mythtv-users] Mythweb won't delete programs

Neil Neil.myth at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 03:26:52 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 19:53 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Neil wrote:
>
> >Upgraded to the latest Mythweb CVS (.17) and now Mythweb (which I use
> >exclusively as my frontend) doesn't seem to want to delete anything.

> Before trying to debug...  CVS is no longer used.  MythTV is using SVN
> now.  Also, 0.17 is extremely old.
>
> So, either fix your post (so we know we're not wasting time debugging a
> bad install) or fix your install (by installing SVN--or at least
> 0.18.1).  ;)
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/
>
> Mike

Hi Mike thanks for the reply.

I was using CVS not SVN. I've just pulled down the latest SVN using the
command:

svn co http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythplugins

But it still pulls down .17 dated February 6 2005

Looking round the trac, the only branch I can see that appears to relate to a higher version is release-0-18-fixes, but if I look at the README for mythweb, it still says .17 February 6 2005.

Sorry if I'm being clueless, but I'm fairly new to Linux and have never done this before. Is there an M that I can RTF (;-) or could you point me in the right direction to find the latest release?

cheers

Neil