[mythtv-users] Starting to think I should use Kaffeine instead of Mythtv

Graham Dunn graham.dunn at leitch.com
Tue Oct 18 17:11:42 EDT 2005

Alex Cruz wrote:

>[snip]
>

>The way I see it if we can maintain people, more people will join by word of
>mouth and the project will flourish. Let's not follow MS's lead in regards to
>"customer service". Have a good one.

Actually, Microsoft has one of the best customer service departments
I've ever used, at least in terms of support for servers. For your
USD250, they'll do whatever it takes. I spent 11 hours on the phone
debugging an Active Directory problem with Redmond support last week.

It's astonishing that it requires an expert 11 hours to troubleshoot and
repair an AD problem, but hey, that's good value for your money.

ObMyth: Umm, I've had zero problems with my dual PVR250 / Knoppmyth
system in the last 6 months (touch wood). Good work, guys!