[mythtv-users] Video iPod

Jeremy Palenchar jeremyp at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 18 14:06:01 EDT 2005

Matt is correct.

However, what I was really focusing on is the transfer of the data to the
iPod. So we can use normal Myth transcode functionality to get the file into
the correct format and then have Myth publish that file using RSS so that
iTunes can locate it as a podcast and use iTunes functionality to transfer
that podcast down to the iPod.

-Jeremy