[mythtv-users] xbox linux distros

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Tue Oct 18 12:25:34 EDT 2005

Robert Anderson wrote:

> Correct. This is a xebian install. The distribution is a zip file of
> my entire e:\debian directory.

And it works splendidly! I got my Xbox up and running MythTV in about 2
hours laste night. Well, early this morning actually...

I've managed to start up and watch videos after mounting the nfs share,
but I have no audio yet. I haven't played with it enough (my bed was
calling), plus I am running latest SVN on my backends so I need to get
the frontend updated so I can watch recordings. But it's a great start.
Thanks for saving (well, recouping) the time that I wasted trying to get
the softmod working... :)

Tom