[mythtv-users] Starting to think I should use Kaffeine instead of Mythtv

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 07:08:43 EDT 2005

> Despite this, I keep hearing that a new version of myth isn't warranted
> yet?  What do I have to do - get an SVN version (not really a good
> option)?  None , or very few, responses to the messages and problems I
> have recently posted about.  Do I take this to mean noone really knows
> much about myth when it gets down to the gory details, so support is not
> available?

Support not available? You have to be kidding, surely! This is one of
the best peer support groups I have ever come across. The quality of
support you get here is fantastic. Sure we all get problems from time
to time but they can almost always be worked out with the help of this
great MythTV community.

And one important thing you seem to be forgetting - it's all free.
Considering a number of people have tried to help you out on a number
of problems, you'd do well to remember that.

Regards,
Phill