[mythtv-users] The Race to Change the Channel

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 18 03:32:41 EDT 2005

The alternative view: in Australia (Perth) the program info is lousy,
missing  or plain wrong.

Channel surfing is where its at (we only have a small handful of
channels - not counting the dups), and the delays are a real pain, as is
the OSD jitter which seems endemic, and the  lockups, ...  mythtv is a
great app, but there are some real rough edges depending on your
usage ...

BillK