[mythtv-users] video iPod support

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:36:33 EDT 2005

Although I'm not a big fan of watching video content on a 2" screen, I
think there could be a big potential for recordings to be transcoded
to work on the new video iPod.  The best thing about it is that you
don't have to watch the video on the iPod, you can actually have a
video out to another source, so it'd be a portable video storage.  In
essence, I don't think it'd be too hard to do and could be done
manually in several roundabout ways, but it'd be nice if there was a
built-in feature that could manage videos for the ipod.  Anyway,
someone had to bring it up sometime :)

I think the video is 320x240, other than that... I don't have one so I
don't know much about it :)

Matt