[mythtv-users] Sound is playing with recording preview

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:16:29 UTC 2005

On 10/17/05, Tom Lichti <tom at redpepperracing.com> wrote:

> Well, you didn't directly answer the question about which SVN version
> you are running, but I know the particular issue was resolved pretty
> quickly. It certainly doesn't do it with current SVN (which I've been
> updating almost daily).
>
> Tom

  I'll check when I get home, but just to reiterate, I'm seeing this on only
one of my two frontends running the same SVN. So... I'm not sure why one is
doing it and the other is not. I'll probably upgrade to the latest SVN
tonight and see what happens... I think some of the issues that prevented me
from upgrading to latest SVN have been addressed.
 Matt