[mythtv-users] Mozilla/Firefox search plugin for MythTV Mailing Lists now available

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Oct 16 22:23:09 EDT 2005

I got tired of going to the Gossamer Threads MythTV page (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv ) every time I wanted to
search the mailing list archives, so I created a Mozilla/Firefox
(Mycroft) search plugin for the MythTV mailing lists to give me
"one-click" access to the archives.  You can get the plugin from:

http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.html?name=mythtv&submitform=Find+search+plugins

The icon is horrid, but I have absolutely no artistic talent.  It's
supposed to be similar to the blue "apple peel" sphere on the old blue
theme (but, I wimped out and did the "apple" before it got "peeled").
OK.  OK.  Now that you're done laughing at me, go ahead and fix it up
and replace it with a much better icon...  :)  (Feel free to send me the
icon or update it yourself.)

Mike