[mythtv-users] Re: Long pause when launching mythfrontend

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 13:03:44 EDT 2005

Yup Paul, you nailed it on the head. I traced it all the way back to where
the cdrecord command gets called from the code. Then I tried runnning is as
they do (and as you quoted). And of course it paused. I got it working by
adjusting my /etc/default/cdrecord file and now it starts up flawlessly.
Thank you for your help, even though I didn't listen to it well enough. :)

-Greg

 I had problems with cdrecord --scanbus on my system, took a good 15 seconds