[mythtv-users] Manual channel editing

Danesh danesh.i at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 11:51:09 EDT 2005

Hi,

I live in a condo which has non-standard channels (I have taken the
issue to Zap2IT Labs but they haven't fixed their lineup). I have
tried manually editing the channels after running a mythfilldatabase
but haven't had much success. Once I edit the channels do I need to
run mythfilldatabase again? What should the entry in my crontab be
like?

I am running Gentoo with MythTV 0.18.1-r2 on an AMD64 system.

Regards,
~Danesh
P.S. mythfilldatabase --manual doesn't work for me (it doesn't ask me
any questions at all)..