[mythtv-users] Mac Media Center Development

Sam Krupa sammykrupa at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 11:42:52 EDT 2005

Hey All!

I am starting a new open source project, SilverScreen (more info about
coders: http://www.silverscreen.theplaceforitall.com/ ). SilverScreen
will be a Mac Media center. I am aiming
for "SilverScreen to be to Front Row what the $1300 Final Cut Pro 5 is
to the $80 iMovie." I want to create a team first, no half-hearted
efforts. Here is what we are looking for:

1.Quartz, Open GL, and Graphics Efects Programming on Mac OS X
2.Strong Coding Skills In General on Mac OS X
3.DVD Playback, Movie Data Provider, iPhoto plugin, and other iLife intergration
4.ntergration with a TV Tuner and Remote, etc (were not sure what
tuner or remote to support, email with suggestions)
5.Logo and Icon Design (no coding needed!)
6.User Interface Design (no coding needed! Users welcome. For this, it
is very important that we get someone that can really shape a program
to look like a Mac program should)
7.Beta Testers

Sam Krupa

--