[mythtv-users] UK Freeview - More4

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 01:37:08 UTC 2005

On 12/10/05, Kim Wall <kim at ductilebiscuit.net> wrote:
> Justin Hornsby wrote:
>
>  > However with More4, I can just make out a blue
> > line down the left hand side of the screen
>
> I've noticed this also, at least on the opening news broadcast, which is
> the only thing I've watched so far.

No obvious issues with the More4 that I've noticed so far, but will
keep an eye on it.

> > Also - is it just me or is the video quality of 'The Daily Show'
> > really bad?
>
> Not watched it myself, but I do remember a video-savvy friend (who was
> watching via a normal STB) commenting about the low contrast on IRC at
> the time.

It's looked pretty washed out since I started recording it. One
question I have is whether More4 is showing all 4 weekly episodes. In
the US, it's broadcast Mon-Thu @11pm, and here a day later, but
Friday's schedule is blank and Monday's episode is listed as a Global
Edition compilation of the previous week.

Nick