[mythtv-users] VIA chipset Grub bootloader

Mike Daugird MDaugird at erdman.com
Mon Oct 10 18:47:46 UTC 2005

I am in the process of moving from a P3 933 to an athlon-xp 2500 with 1 gig of memory and 661G of Drive space in LVM2.

The main motivator was that the old bios did't handle the bigger drives well,(long story)

I just read something about VIA chipsets=bad and that I need to pass grub conf options.
can someone help with this?
I haven't finished the setup yet, I still have to figure out if I can copy over mysql databas tables but I think That Tuesday night I will try to move over the PVR-350 card.
thanks