[mythtv-users] FAQ

Alex Cruz alex at wislug.net
Sun Oct 9 13:50:25 UTC 2005

On Sunday 09 October 2005 02:02 am, Steve Hodge wrote:
>To avoid this problem we're giving
> X the width that would result in X calculating a dpi of 100 (which
> gives fonts of the right size for the rest of the interface).

 This was indeed the most dificult part for me in tweaking Myth to fit my TV
(Toshiba 32" Cinema Series). It took modifying and restarting GDM a number of
times before I felt that the interface was at a readable level. The real
killer was getting the Program Guide to a readable point since not all themes
use the same font size (which really erked me). Just make sure you back-up
your XF86Config file once your happy with it in case you, let 's say, lose
your 120 GB HD and haven't backed it up  ;-)

-alex