[mythtv-users] MythTV sometimes fails to tune in - annoying!

ffrr ffrr at tpg.com.au
Fri Oct 7 21:49:45 UTC 2005

David Whyte wrote:

>This has been discussed before and is likely available in the archives
>under the title 'zero byte recordings'.

Yes it is.  I just searched and found some references.  Not all are the
same exactly, but at least some mentioned newer kernel/drivers as a
possible cure.  Mandriva 2006 has just been released, so I might wait to
see what changes that brings (I am on 2005LE).

>I too suffer from the same
>problem and have missed a couple of shows this week.
>
>I think it was being looked at but haven't noticed any fixes come
>through on the dev or commit lists.  Hopefully, I just missed the
>email though :|

Hopefully this will be resolved one way or another....  Thanks for the
reply...