[mythtv-users] mount: Operation not supported

Azmat azmat.hussain at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 21:11:19 UTC 2005

I added an additional hard drive a few weeks ago using LVM. Though, one
thing I noticed was that to use my volume group, I have to remount my
/dev/MythVideoVG/video VG back to /video everytime I rebooted. Just a
pet-peeve for a while and I figured I could just use the workaround until I
fixed it for real later. Last night I did my apt-get update && apt-get
dist-upgrade to try to refresh my packages and now when I reboot and try to
remount my volume group, I get an error message saying "mount: Operation not
supported". Does anyone have any clue what this means or what might be
broken? Thanks, in advance.

Azmat