[mythtv-users] ROKU

match at ece.utah.edu match at ece.utah.edu
Fri Oct 7 17:38:17 UTC 2005

Recent discussions about the PhotoBridge peeked my interest. How about setting one
up as a diskless slave backend? That might get us a way to capture component HDTV
sources. Suddenly it would be an alternative method for satallite and cable users.

Just a thought, I have no idea if the hardware would allow this. With some
encouragement from some ROKU users who have a clue how the hardware is
configured, I could be convinced to buy one and try it.

Marvin