[mythtv-users] Need suggestion for Frontend only fanless solution

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Fri Oct 7 01:53:07 UTC 2005

I used myhthv on my mini, and it sucked at 1600x1200.  I think it's way
under powered for mythtv, personally.  I sold my mini and bought a
pundit-r, but that's too loud to use as a frontend.  So I'm looking for
something else now.

Reza

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 07:13:11PM -0400, Todd Houle sent me this...