[mythtv-users] How to issue command when starting a new recording?

kanetse at gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 22:23:34 UTC 2005

> I saw this with my BT card quite a while ago. The following patch
> seemed to fix it for me. It unmutes the card whenever a recording
> starts. YMMV

This patch is sounds like the right solution, but I installed my MythTV from
rpms using Jarod's guide. Plus, I'm not that familiar with how to patch the
code, and I seem to have a workaround solution that is acceptable for now.

Any idea if this patch got incorporated into the current development tree of
MythTV for the 0.19 release (whenever that is)?

Thanks for the suggestion though.