[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TVout issues

Christopher Sink chris.sink at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:15:40 UTC 2005

Hi all. I've searched for answers for these two issues but am still
unclear what's causing them or what to do about them. I've followed
the Fedora Myth(TV)ology but have obviously missed something. Any
advice would be appreciated:

- TV output (X) appears larger than TV screen. Parts of the desktop
and mythtv interface are cut off around the edges. How do I make it
fit?

- All X11 graphics to the TV appears correct except when I try to view
a DVD or watch live TV. All I see is scrambled, motionless garbage.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

I'm running Fedora Core 4 with capture and vid out done on a PVR-350.

Thanks.

Christopher