[mythtv-users] advice on which hardware revision of xbox as a frontend

kanetse at gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:43:12 UTC 2005

On 10/5/05, David Watkins <watkinshome at gmail.com> wrote:

> Robert might have meant UXE. In any case if you add -spam to your
> Google search, that should remove most of the links to the
> "Unsolicited Commercial Email" stuff.

Actually, I think the latest softmod exploit is the ndure installer, which
is nice because it allows you to dual boot the XBox and still play on XBox
Live, if you're into that sort of thing. I've got mine set up so that you
press the "Eject" button to go to MythTV/Xebian and the Power button for
normal XBox games.

Check out the forums on http://xbox-scene.com