[mythtv-users] MythTV - PVR500 - Auto Reboots

Folashade Adeyosoye shardayyy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:27:32 UTC 2005

Finally got some picture and sound after 2 weeks of trying to get it
working, day-in-day-out.

Also after 6-7 installs of FC4 and 10-12 installs of KnoppMyth

Well this time when following Jarod's guide, I used the stable version of
the IVTV rather than the testing that was specified. Also the copying of the
ROM's from the CD that came with the PVR-500 to /etc/modules, modifying the
"ivtv" file and BOOM, video and sound.

Well my new problem is when it starts to record a scheduled program it
automagically reboots after 30 secs.

Any idea?

Thanks