[mythtv-users] New MythMusic Theme - 4 bins

Jason Gabriele jason.gabriele at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 00:47:34 UTC 2005

I haven't seen anyone comment about it but I like it (based on screens only
- haven't tried it). I like to see new ideas on the UI. However, why did you
decide to put the playlist at the top? I think it would be better if it
where larger and on the bottom IMHO.

Now OT - anyone know if there will be a change to the widget MythVideo and
MythGame use (I think it's the "videotree" widget)? I would like to see the
same widget that the TV recordings dialog uses employed for these plugins if
possible.  The videotree widget is hard to theme because it either wants to
expand 2 rows or none at all. Theme designers might know what I'm talking
about. Thanks

--
Jason Gabriele
jason.gabriele at gmail.com