[mythtv-users] ability to do "quick" manual recording ?

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Oct 4 17:57:02 UTC 2005

I don't know how hard it would be, but the first keypress
could be record to the end of this show, and subsequent
presses would extend by either 30 minutes or to the end
of the next show.  This might be bad if you overshoot your
intended end time and have to go through 14 days of guide
data to get back to the beginning...

Paul

>>> pgratz at gratz1.com 10/04/05 1:45 PM >>>
Pressing the record button from Live TV does the correct thing in that
it
records the show you are watching from now until it ends.

It would be nice though to have a way to extend past the end time of a
given
show.  This comes up fairly often when watching sports programs.  After
being
burned by this I now always record the show after the game I want to
watch
just in case we go into overtime...
Paul